Sunday, March 9, 2008

IMPORTANT AMENDMENT TO NEW FAMILY ACTIVITY

Regarding the New Family Activity I posted last Thursday, 3/6, which involves making up midterm exam question, I am going to need to revise the due date. Instead of Tuesday, 3/18, I am going to need those questions by THURSDAY, 3/13. I will give you some class time on Tuesday to brainstorm some questions, and then I want each family to present its 3 proposed questions (and answers) on Thursday. The reason for the change is I need more time to make up the midterm exam; it would be very difficult to do that if I got your questions just two days before the exam. So please be advised of this change. And check out the previous post of 3/6 if you haven't already. See you Tuesday when I will also expect to hear from each family regarding overlooked concepts or ideas.

No comments: